WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD OF YOU WITHOUT LIFE INSURANCE?
When I was a young boy my parents had no life insurance and when they got sick we had no choice but to borrow money or ask for others to help us. My dad was struck by Colon cancer – we had no money and had no resources but to witness my dad dying a painful death. After he died we had other challenges – his funeral cost – OH MY!!! what a disaster for our family. We thought God doesn’t love us anymore; but in-fact the fault is us.
We don’t bother to take time to engage a financial advisor and get ourselves covered with reasonable and appropriate insurance coverage so that you don’t need to burden anyone in the family WHEN things do go wrong.
WHAT YOU SHOULD REALLY DO; SO THAT YOU WON’T BURDEN ANYONE….TAKE RESPONSIBILITY & BE ACCOUNTABLE AS A PERSON
Life is uncertain, death is certain and tax is also certain – remember that.
- FALLING CRITICAL ILL
- Ask yourself – who will handle the medical cost?
- Who is going to nurse you?
- Who is going to pay all the unexpected bills?
- Who is going to protect your loss income?
- ACCIDENT & INJURED
- Ambulance cost
- Surgery Cost
- Daily hospital expenses
- and the list goes on…
- BURIAL COST
- Dying is easy but who will be responsible for your burial
- Coffin cost
- Burial cost
- Food & other misc
- and the list goes on
- TAX ISSUES
- If you have land & the properties
- Who is going to handle the tax payment
- Properties frozen due to unpaid tax
- Depleting frozen asset if tax are not paid
- and the list goes on
- RETIREMENT COST
- Who is going to take care of you when you are old?
- Children should not be responsible for your old age?
- Children love you but they shouldn’t be responsible for your failure to save and invest
- Many parents are totally irresponsible when they were young and are you one of them?
All these issues can be easily handled if you can put just P30 – P50 ASIDE EACH DAY.…in the event any of the above happens – the life insurance company can handle all the issues easily and you will never ever burden anyone.
- Be a responsible & accountable person and take charge of your personal on your own and don’t trouble or burden anyone
- God gave wisdom and wealth for we are a steward – save & invest prudently
- Don’t leave debt, bills and unwanted issues behind for others to clean up for you – that’s disgusting and irresponsible as a human
- Call a Financial Advisor – talk to him/her and ask for advise – if you don’t have sufficient money to buy a good insurance there are many other alternatives for you.
- Good Financial advisor will guide and assist to design a plan that will take care of the uncertainty thats is ahead of you
HOPE this article will challenge you today to take personal responsibility as a good human being; don’t burden anyone around you. TAKE CHARGE & speak to a Good Financial Advisor TODAY!!
FINWAZE TEAM – JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE