Canada ready to allow U.S. dairy access in NAFTA talks: sources – WATCH THE CAD PAIRS THIS WEEK.
Canada is ready to offer the United States limited access to the Canadian dairy market as a concession in negotiations to rework the North American Free Trade Agreement, two Canadian sources with direct knowledge of Ottawa’s negotiating strategy said on Tuesday. U.S. President Donald Trump said at the White House that trade talks with Canada were going well and that Ottawa wants to make a deal. Chrystia Freeland, Canada’s foreign minister, returned to Washington on Tuesday for talks with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer. Canada’s protected dairy industry is one of three sticking points in NAFTA talks between the two countries, along with a system for settling trade disputes and cultural protections for Canadian media firms. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta/canada-ready-to-allow-u-s-dairy-access-in-nafta-talks-sources-idUSKCN1LR21E
Billionaire Ray Dalio: We are in the 7th inning of the current economic cycle – the market is FRAGILE!!
- To keep things going, the Fed should not increase interest rates faster than the market expects, says the founder of Bridgewater Associates.
- The next crisis won’t be a big bang-type affair but one that leads to more severe social and political problems, says Dalio. Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/11/billionaire-ray-dalio-we-are-in-the-7th-inning-of-the-current-economic-cycle.html
WHAT IS THE USD TECHNICAL CHART SAYING?
USD is staging for 94.50 or lower however next FOMC might hold the USD at $95. We wait for the price to break the 94.50 to be certain the USD correction is steady.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 8.30am – Australia Westpac Consumer Sentiment – expected to be good for AUD.
- 4.00pm – Italy will release their Industrial Production – little or no movement expected.
- 5.00pm – Italy will release their unemployment Rate – expected to be good.
- 8.30pm – US will release their PPI data – It’s a leading indicator of consumer inflation – when producers charge more for goods and services the higher costs are usually passed on to the consumer – market volatility expected – we expect no change.
- 10.30pm – OIL will go to action with inventories report – we expect the oil to go higher.
Maintain good money management as the market stays fragile.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.