Trump lays into the Federal Reserve, says he’s ‘not thrilled’ about interest rate hikes
- President Donald Trump, in a rare statement for Oval Office holders, criticized the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
- He said he’s “not thrilled” with rate hikes and worries that the work the administration has done will be nullified. Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/19/trump-lays-into-the-fed-says-hes-not-thrilled-about-interest-rate-.html
Trump says he’s ‘ready’ to put tariffs on all $505 billion of Chinese goods imported to the US – TRADE WAR GOES DEEPER!!
- President Donald Trump has indicated he is willing to put tariffs on all $505 billion of Chinese goods the U.S. imports.
- The rhetoric ramps up the U.S.-China trade war another step, though each country has issued just $34 billion in tariffs so far. Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/19/trump-says-hes-ready-to-put-tariffs-on-all-505-billion-of-chinese-.html
WHAT IS THE USD SAYING?
USD seating on the support of ascending triangle and Monday will be good to watch if there is a Gap below the support. Market is nervous with Donald Trump comments on EURO & CHINA Currencies.
MONDAY NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 6.00pm – EUR will go to action – with GERMAN Buba monthly report; volatility is expected.
- 8.30pm – CAD wholesales m/m data – expected to be good. We buy CAD.
- 10.00pm – Consumer Confidence – EURO – expected no change.
- 10.00pm – US will release Homes sales which is a leading indicator. USD volatility expected.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.