Some ECB Members See End-2019 Rate Hike as Too Late
Some European Central Bank policy makers are uneasy that investors aren’t betting on an interest-rate hike until December 2019, according to people familiar with the matter. A move in September or October next year is on the cards, the people said, asking not to be named because the discussions are confidential, even though any decision on rates will depend on the economic outlook at the time. Read More @ https://www.bloombergquint.com/markets/2018/07/04/some-ecb-members-are-said-to-see-end-2019-rate-hike-as-too-late
China says will not fire first shot in trade war with U.S.
China will “absolutely not” fire the first shot in a trade war with the United States and will not be the first to levy tariffs, its finance ministry said on Wednesday; A person with knowledge of the plan earlier told Reuters China’s threatened tariffs on $34 billion of U.S. goods would take effect from the beginning of the day on Friday. Given the 12-hour time difference, that would have put its implementation ahead of Washington’s. Other media carried similar reports. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-tariffs/china-says-will-not-fire-first-shot-in-trade-war-with-u-s-idUSKBN1JU0MM?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FbusinessNews+%28Business+News%29
WHAT IS THE USD INDEX SAYING?
The USD is slowing cracking yesterday support and now staring at 93$; FOMC is expected to be playing down as the USD is too strong for trade. The price should be heading down before the FOMC early morning tomorrow. Be cautious as the market can head on anywhere.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 2.00pm – German factory data and is expected to be good.
- 4.10pm – EURO will release their Retail PMI and is expected to be good.
- 4.30pm – Housing equity withdrawal – Change in the total value of new home-secured loans that are not used for home purchases or improvements – can be an affect to the currency.
- 6.00pm – Mark Carney speaks (BOE) – MARKET expected to be volatile in favor for GBP.
- 7.15pm – German boba president weidmann speaks – market expected to be very volatile.
- 8.15pm – ADP Non – Farm – expected to be little change; volatility expected for the USD.
- 9.45pm – 10.00pm – US will release 2 data – Final services PMI and Manufacturing – both are expected to be little or no change.
- 11.00pm – CRUDE OIL Inventories – expected to be low and in favor for the oil – oil is expected to further rally.
- 2.00am – Friday Morning – FOMC Minutes and expect to see not much changes but Trade issues and risk will be drag in. We are expecting a massive WHIPSAW movement for the USD.
We will be cautious today as the market is still fragile with trade war and uncertainty ahead. More swings are expected from USD. Always keep in mind your money management at all times.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.