Dollar index slips to three-year low on broad-based weakness
The dollar extended recent weakness against a basket of major currencies to hit a fresh three-year low on Tuesday, after the euro surged on consumer confidence data indicating strong momentum in the region’s economy. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-forex/dollar-index-slips-to-three-year-low-on-broad-based-weakness-idUSKBN1FC02M
Asia stocks rise as U.S. government shutdown ends, dollar-yen inches down
Asian stocks advanced on Tuesday after U.S. senators struck a deal to end a three-day government shutdown, sending Wall Street’s main indexes to record highs, while the dollar inched down against the yen after the Bank of Japan kept policy steady. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/asia-stocks-rise-as-u-s-government-shutdown-ends-dollar-yen-inches-down-idUSKBN1FC02A
NEWS THAT MAY INTERFERE WITH YOUR TECHNICAL CHART.
- 4.00 -5.00pm – EURO will release their PMI data and is widely expected to be good. We maintain BUY for EURUSD.
- 5.30pm – Be ready for GBP volatility as UL releases the average earnings, Employment data – we are expecting the data to be good. We maintain BUY for GBP.
- 10.45pm – US will release the PMI Manufacturing – expected to be no change. We maintain sell for USD till USD$88 INDEX.
- 11.00pm – US will release home sales and is expected to be good. We expect little or no movement of the USD.
- 11.30pm – Crude Oil data will be release and we are expecting negative inventory – OIL has more upward movement ahead as the USD falls.
Be cautious as the market remains vulnerable and sudden new news will create massive volatility. Have good money management and always stick to your trading plan.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.