U.S. can’t be trusted, Iran says, as North Korea slams continued U.S. pressure
North Korea for its part denounced the United States for its “outdated acting script” in pressuring the North with continued sanctions, but said it was still prepared to meet its obligations after a historic North Korea-U.S. summit in Singapore in June. Iran dismissed a last-minute offer from Washington for talks this week, saying it could not negotiate after the Trump administration reneged on a 2015 deal to lift sanctions in return for curbs on Iran’s own nuclear program. North Korea’s top diplomat, Ri Yong Ho, visited Iran as the United States reintroduced sanctions against the Islamic Republic. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-northkorea/u-s-cant-be-trusted-iran-says-as-north-korea-slams-continued-u-s-pressure-idUSKBN1KU0NB?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
WHAT IS THE USD SAYING?
USD has finally breakout from the resistance and everything is now pointing towards a huge rally of the USD. Gold, Oil, JPY, CHF will all go under pressure. Tonight US CPI is expected to be good and Trump confidence will bring the USD to new highs.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES TODAY.
- 9.30am – RBA policy statement is expected to be neutral – AUD downside remains.
- 2.45pm – France will release their Industrial Production and Private payrolls and is expected to be good – little or no movement is expected.
- 4.00pm – Italian will release their trade balance and is expected to be weak.
- 4.30pm – UK will release their GDP and is expected to be no change or weak – GBP downside still remains.
- 4.30pm – UK Trade Balance, Business investments and construction output data will also be release at the same time as GDP – Volatility is expected.
- 8.30pm – The night all waiting for US CPI data which is expected to be good and USD prepares for a new high and market expected to rally.
- 8.30pm – Canada will also release their data and is expected to be in favor for the CAD.
Be cautious as the market remains fragile and it can go any direction. Always bear in mind your money management and never over-trade.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.