FIRST THE ITALIAN PARLIAMENTARY ELECTION – WE MAINTAIN BUY FOR EURUSD.
Italian election results LIVE updates: Anti-EU SURGE – Salvini REJECTS Five Star coalition
ANTI-EU party Five Star Movement is now the single largest party in the Italian election 2018 according to the latest exit polls as the nation takes one step towards anti-establishment and anti-EU parties leading the country. Here is the latest information and LIVE updates on the results.
- Italy is set for a hung parliament with Centre-right, Centre-left, 5 Star Movement not able to secure a majority – a Grand Coalition is needed
- Three options: Centre-right with some support from the centre-left, 5 Star Movement with some support from the centre-left or 5 Star Movement and the League
- Italy election is a triumph of anti-establishment rhetoric – the victory is in the same league as Brexit and Trump from the eurozone’s third largest country.
- More than half of the voters have backed the Five Star Movement and the League.
- Renzi’s centre-left Democratic Party has had an abysmal election – falling to about 19% of the vote – Read More @ https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/927026/Italian-election-2018-results-exit-poll-live-updates-Italy-general-election
CANADA IS ALL GOOD WITH EXEMPTION ON TARIFFS TOGETHER WITH MEXICO – CAD CONTINUED TO GET PUNISHED WITH THE USD.
Trump says he’s not backing down on trade – Here is the chart for USD INDEX – STRUGGLES @ $90
TODAYS’ NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 8.30am – Australia current don’t look good – price stays neutral before the rate announcement at 1130am.
- 11.30am – RBA will announce the rate and is expected to be no change – but RBA might surprise the market. We move from SELL to BUY AUD.
- 5.10pm – Retail PMI – expected to be good – we maintain buy for EURO for a breakout to 1.30 against the USD.
- 11.00pm – Ivey PMI from Canada – expected to be good – we have moved from SELL to BUY for CAD.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary