Mar 28, 2020
THE MIDPOINT, SURIGAO CITY, SURIGAO CITY
Categories No Categories
WHAT IS BREAKING THE MILLIONAIRE CODE?
Poverty is not having enough material possessions or income for a person’s needs. Poverty may include social, economic, and political elements. Absolute poverty is the complete lack of the means necessary to meet basic personal needs, such as food, clothing and shelter.
NIMBA GROUP together with FINWAZE want to be game-changer to move people to think differently when wealth is concern. There are really no reason for anyone to be poor but must learn to break the millionaire code.
- Introduction to Wealth
- Why we need a Change
- The 4 Financial Models and why we need?
- Strategic approach to – SAVE – ACCUMULATE – INVEST
- What mistakes do people make when buying investment?
- How to establish a systematic investment plan for – Children, retirement and etc
- Changes in the Philippines and what you need to prepare for?
SPECIALLY ORGANISED BY: NIMBA GROUP Partnering with FINWAZE
Bookings are closed for this event.
You can deposit over-the-counter using METROBANK.
Account Name: FINWAZE PHILIPPINES
Account No.: 105-7-105511465
Send via Palawan Expess Padala
Name: Sharon April Reggie R. Ibarra
Mobile Number: 0919-9104104
Once payment is done please send us the proof of payment and your order number thru email