Dec 14, 2019
Ibarra Farm Cafe & Minimart, Ibarra Farm, Purok 5, Barangay Togbongon, Surigao City
Categories No Categories
BREAKING THE MILLIONAIRE CODE
Financial Planning in the 21st Century
“Cut the Umbilical Cord of Generational Poverty”
WHY THIS WORKSHOP IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE?
- Life Changing process
- The seriousness of cutting the umbilical cord of generational poverty
- Becoming a millionaire is a process and you must be part of it
- How to get into the road less traveled by common people?
- Freedom and Choices are given to us; how to receive it?
WHAT WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING THIS SESSION?
- Clear understanding of Financial Planning – its for all.
- FLOW Approach
- Millionaires vs. Poverty
- Rule 72 and the power of Compounding
- Baby Steps to becoming an extra-ordinary person
- Familiarity of Financial Market and how you can take advantage
- Familiarity with all the financial instruments and how you can take advantage
- Cash Flow Model & Clear understanding of Financial Models
FINANCIAL PLANNING IS FOR ALL
Financial planning helps you determine your short and long-term financial goals and create a balanced plan to meet those goals. Tax planning, prudent spending and careful budgeting will help you keep more of your hard earned cash.
HOW MUCH WILL COST YOU TO ATTEND THIS SESSION?
The cost for a half-day seminar is 499 Peso; and this covers the workbook, tea – break, venue and speakers accommodation, travel and misc.
HOW THE WORKSHOP BE CONDUCTED?
The workshop will be conducted as follows:
- Interactive and pro-active approach
- Workbook extensive
- Case Studies and discussion
- Video Illustration
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Introduction to Money & You
- In beginning was the Word
- Vision vs. Reality
- Road to Excellence
- Video 1 – Learning Curve (Approach to Finance)
- Timeline Management
- Personality Check Point
- Strategy to get to a Perfect Plan
- Definition of Terms
- Video 2 – Learning Curve – (Memories)
- Realistic Actions
- Treasure & You
- Strategic Approach in Building a Multi – Million Investment
- What is an IGA? – Model Approach
- Video 3 – Learning Curve (Real Statistic)
- Poverty Line vs. Your Heartbeat
- 4 Financial Model Explained
- Video 4 – Learning Curve (Legacy)
You can deposit over-the-counter using METROBANK.
Account Name: FINWAZE PHILIPPINES
Account No.: 105-7-105511465
Send via Palawan Expess Padala
Name: Sharon April Reggie R. Ibarra
Mobile Number: 0919-9104104
Once payment is done please send us the proof of payment and your order number thru email