TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USE OF OUR WEBSITE:
1. Our website contains the terms and conditions for using the same whether as guest or as registered user. Please read the terms carefully before proceeding to any transactions with us. By using our website, you indicate that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein laid down.
2. You agree that you shall access, browse and use our website lawfully and as only herein authorized. You may contact us through the following email email@example.com and telephone
3. FINWAZE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein provided without a need of prior notice to you by posting the changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
4. In order for you to use the site, you must be a least 18 years of age. You are responsible for all access to the Website through your Internet connection and
for bringing these Terms to the attention of all such persons. You shall not in any way use the Website or submit to us or to the Website or to any user of the
Website anything which in any respect:
a) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or by-law of any applicable jurisdiction;
b) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
c) is inaccurate or out-of- date;
d) may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
e) impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
f) may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights)
or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
g) may be contrary to our interests;
h) is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or
i) involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
5. Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its
6. You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website which we make from time to time.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICE
7. To proceed with your business transaction with us you have to register and create your own account and password as provided in our website. By creating your username and password, you herein agree to have read, understood and to be bound by the terms and conditions contain in our website including the privacy statement of the company. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) you’re Account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password kindly provide only the appropriate information herein required
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
8. Before making a transaction with us, you must first register your personal information in our website, by using the Website, you consent to such processing
and you warrant that all data provided by you are accurate. Any payment processing for the training you enrolled shall be subject to verification by the
company prior to proceed for payment.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of lawful business transaction is correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other
payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the service. We reserve the right to obtain
validation of your payment details before providing you with our service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10. We shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material for any:
(a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of
doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
11. Our company shall not be liable for any breach or delay in the performance of our obligation in this contract attributable to causes beyond our reasonable control including those natural causes and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties or even force majeure regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
12. No failure or delay by us in exercising any right under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our rights under these Terms. If any clause in these Terms shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term. Nothing in these Terms shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us. No person who is not a party to these Terms shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms its assent to any such term. These Terms (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Singapore laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. All
amendments to these Terms will be posted on-line. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SECURITY AND ACCURACY
13. While we endeavor to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user. We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties. We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you. While we endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to- date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password. The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
14. We are the owner of all the materials, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics published on our Site. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and may not be used without our expressed approval in writing. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or from our licensors.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
15. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Website exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third-party site to which the Website provides a link. You must not, without our permission, frame any of the Website onto your own or another person’s website
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
16. These Terms and your use of the Website (and all non-contractual relationships arising out of or connected to it or them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Singapore law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Terms.