WHY THERE IS A NEED TO LEARN THE LOCAL & OVERSEAS STOCK MARKET?
Whether you buy stocks in an up market or a down market, you are more likely to earn strong, positive returns if you buy stocks for the long haul. The Asia markets – most companies are under-valued and we are excited about teaching the people of Surigao particularly the uniform & government employees – they need help as most of them are in credit habit “utang”. There were some challenges when we first started:
- Many don’t embrace reading and online training
- They are always looking for quick return and end up in scam pits
- They don’t even have a habit of budgeting and planning and thereby ending up broke each month
- They feel obligated to help family members and relatives and end up having nothing for themselves
- They don’t pay themselves first and the list goes on…
WE WERE PATIENT AND WE NEVER GIVE UP ON THESE PEOPLE…
Today we have more than 1000 traders in Surigao and they are from all walks of life; government employees, insurance agents, professionals, businessman, teachers, sari sari stores, maid and others. We were so excited to see so many wants to be educated and invest legally on their own in the various stock market – particularly the Philippines Stock Exchange.
THE PERSON BEHIND THIS AMBITION
Dr. Sharon Ibarra – a retired Head of Police Education Department. Her desire to see her countryman do well is her priority. She was once a victim of scam from her friend she trusted her life savings and she lost all and the beautiful tree she planted for retirement is all gone….but she have not lost something which is more important than money and that is “SKILL IN THE FINANCIAL MARKET” – She pursued and vowed to help herself and money others in Surigao. Today she is seeing the fruits of her labor.
5 GOLDEN RULES OF THE RICHEST MAN IN THE BABYLON & BE THE GOLDEN GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGG EACH DAY, WEEK, MONTHS AND YEARS
- Law 1: Put 1/10 of your money aside for investment
- Law 2: Put the money to work
- Law 3: Seek good Advise
- Law 4: Invest only in the things that you understand
- Law 5: Stay away from “Get Rich Quick”
Start your journey and be aware of the Financial Market – the greatest investor is YOU & YOU ONLY – Trust no one with your money but learn to master the rules of the market and you will be happy in years to come and when you pass down the knowledge to your children and your loved ones.
FINWAZE TEAM – MANG MATEO – FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/mang.mateo