- The company usually posts poor financials statement for mid or long term investments.
- For a short-term investment strategy, the company has weak fundamentals.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor’s’ forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 48% by 2021 – Hope they will out-perform the market expectations.
WHAT WE HOPE THE COMPANY WILL IMPROVE ON?
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company’s future activity.
- The company’s valuation in terms of earnings multiples is VERY high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 38 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders’ compensation and Dividends.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years and with the recent purchase Coffee & Tea Leaf will just add-on to further slowdown of the companies profits.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- Keep an eye on the Earning Per Share, P/E & Dividends Payout – is below market expectations.
- Hope they drive enough this year to justify shareholders to Buy their stocks.
- Market Capitalisation looks okay but sales, expenses are just few of the items they need to improve
- The P/E Ratio is expensive for now and Finwaze Traders rather wait before catching this stock.
- We expect more downside for Jollibee
- However, unexpected big buyers back back on the share might happen push the price upwards
- Speculators may also take advantage and push the price higher
- We don’t see Smart & Institutional Money getting in yet – therefore we wait for a good value.
PSEI TECHNICAL CHART TODAY
- PSEI is at Tipping Point with Ichi Moku and Support going into action
- RSI pullbacks are expected and we see more upside rather then the downside.
STOCK & SHARES
Maybe you like a safer platform and instrument – so open a Practice account for Stocks & Shares @ Stock Market Practice Account – Before your jump into STOCKS & SHARES trading; then join our free classes Our FREE Classes
For more information Call Sharon @ 09199104104
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.