DAYS FOR FREE COURSE IS OVER AT FINWAZE
With effect from October 2019 – FINWAZE will close FREE courses and focus on quality courses. We believe converting stocks trader into Millionaires by focusing on EPS, P/E Ratio, Dividends and Capital Appreciation. We will follow Warren Buffet Approach of “Value Investing” – buy when the price of Stocks are at good value and continue add-ons as the price moves upwards. We also take mid to long term approach and not speculative.
OUR STOCK PORTFOLIO WILL BE LIMITED TO FEW AND FOCUSED
Value Investing Approach
Value investing is an investment strategy that involves picking stocks that appear to be trading for less than their intrinsic or book value. Value investors actively ferret out stocks they think the stock market is underestimating; we will choose the stocks that have good value and keep buying. Philippine Stocks have huge potential in terms of dividends and Value.
OUR COURSE CONTENTS WIL BE VERY FOCUSSED
- Understanding the Stock Market and it true purpose
- Thinking and Approaching as an Entrepreneur in the Stock Market
- Valuation Approach to buying a Stock
- Intrinsic value is the perceived or calculated value of an asset, an investment, or a company. The term finds use in fundamental analysis to estimate the value of a company and its cash flows.
- Comprehensive Fundamental Approach to buying a Company in the Stock Exchange
- Dividend Compounding Approach
- Assessing the Company with P/E Ratio
- Comprehensive Technical Analysis Approach
- Candlestick Strategies
- Selective Indicators and Timing
- Volume and Breakouts
- Chart Patterns
- Risk On & Risk Off Approach
- Constructing Strategic Portfolios
- Recording and Strategic Approach to our First million Peso and thereafter 10M
- Inner-Circle Traders Buying and Selling Approach
- Smart Money & Institutional Money Mindset
The above will take 3 Months to complete – the classes will be conducted every Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
FINWAZE WILL NOT TEACH SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS MOVING FORWARD.
Intrinsic value is a core concept of value investors seeking to uncover hidden investment opportunities. To calculate intrinsic value, you need to have a strong understanding of fundamental analysis. We will show you how to calculate the true value of a stock and capitalize on undervalued opportunities. You’ll learn how to read financial statements, use ratios to determine value quickly, as well as learn other techniques used by professionals.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE COURSE DATES & VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCE SOON.
Meantime you can contact Sharon @ 09199104104 for more Information or email her @ email@example.com for one to one interview before you are accepted in our class.
Alternatively, you can attend our One day Stock Market Class for 5000 peso.
ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE
- Course workbook
- Schedules and Updates
- Weekly Stock Picks and Reports
- Coaching & Mentoring on weekly basis
Article by: FINWAZE TEAM