Our traders are guided each day thru Finwaze education platform; we believe that at the end of the day is still the traders responsibilities to ensure that they do the right thing and follow all the rules of the school.
Ultimately most of the time the Traders will find their own way and approach to trade safely. Money Management supersedes all trading skills that you have. If you intent to gamble your money away – then I recommend go to CASINO – In trading it requires much learning and proper education to be a skilled trader!!
HERE ARE SOME RESULTS OF OUR TRAINERS & THE FINWAZE TEAM.
Kristian Cabahug (Senior Trainer)
- Consistent in his approach to his trading.
- Cut Losses when he is caught in surprise market moves.
- Maintains at all time 10% margin exposure.
- No emotions – pure 100% Support & Resistance with AD CHART PATTERNS.
- Roll-Coaster Trader in the early stage as a Trader.
- Started to understand the market with AD CHARTS & PIVOTS(Support & Resistance).
- Cuts position if it breaks her rule of obedient patterns.
- Consistent in her approach to CUT LOSS when trade do go wrong.
- Keeps good position for position trading.
- Learn, learn ad learn – she never give up learning new skills.
- Consistent with good money management.
- At times emotional when trades are good – (is a good thing).
- After 3 Years she has mastered the art of Money Management.
- Trades with Support & Resistance with AD CHARTS.
- Always discusses a trade before engaging the market.
- Market Timing & News Approach with AD CHARTS.
- 100% – Money Management.
- No Emotions – 100% cut loss if trades breaks Critical Support or Major News Approaching.
- No Speculation.
- Hedging & Day Trading at times – especially when market awaits major news.
- 2-12% Consistently.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary