Trump administration plans to lift currency-manipulator label against China, report says
- The Trump administration plans to reverse its August decision to label China a currency manipulator, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
- The designation was a largely symbolic move that fanned tensions between the largest economies amid a broader economic dispute.
- A Treasury report on currency practices could be released before the US and China meet on Wednesday to sign an interim trade agreement, according to Bloomberg. READ MORE
Financial Markets Reopen in Manila as Volcanic Ash Subsides
Taal is in a state of intense unrest, characterized by continuous eruption of its main crater, the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology said early Tuesday. Lava fountains 500 meters (1,640 feet) high contributed to dark gray, steam-laden plumes extending 2 kilometers into the sky. Of 212 earthquakes recorded so far, 81 were described as intense and may signify further eruptions, according to the agency. READ MORE
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS CHART
- We believe the current government is doing a great job for Philippines
- The PSEI platform versus the business environment looks good
- Taxation and business environment changes will add-on more revenue for the country
- We are optimistic seeing Philippines Progress
For more about our classes and special classes – REGISTER HERE