THE ECONOMY will not deteriorate further in the next 12 months as businesses are gradually resuming and with the virus better managed, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Governor Benjamin E. Diokno said on Friday.
“Let me assure everyone that based on immediate past, nowcast, and forecast data, the Philippines is now on its way to recovery. Hence, the economy would be in a better — not worse — shape 12 months from now,” Mr. Diokno told reporters in a Viber message on Friday. READ MORE
WHAT IS THE INDEX SAYING?
- Stick good fundamental companies
- Speculation on cheap stocks for now can be dangerous as defaults are expected this quarter
- New Energy sector, telecommunication and Health Services could be good direction for investment for now
WHAT ABOUT THE OIL, GOLD, SP500 & DOW30?
- UK BREXIT – may be the triggering factor for stock market this week and coupled with US Economy – READ MORE – BREXIT
- Uncertainty of the Vaccine can drag the market sideways
- We see more disruptions as the second wave kicks in
- We remain cautious as the market remains fragile
FINWAZE TEAM – MANG MATEO – JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP – HERE