WHAT THE NEWS SAYING?
They promised us a “golden age of infrastructure.” But all we got so far is a pipe dream. Build, Build, Build is being touted as the Duterte administration’s flagship economic project. With an original expected cost of P8.4 trillion spread over 6 years, Build, Build, Build is meant to usher in a “golden age of infrastructure,” bringing in new railways, roads, bridges, airports, etc. But more than two years since its launch, only two of the 75 projects have been completed as of April 2019. Sure, 9 other projects are “ongoing,” and many more are in the pipeline. But President Rodrigo Duterte is stepping down from office in less than 3 years, and relative to the targets set by the economic managers for themselves, this is hardly the golden age they promised to deliver. What’s the status of the Build, Build, Build projects? Why have they proceeded so slowly? How are we going to pay for them? SEE WHAT THE MEDIA SAYING…
- Based on the news reported the market is still performing; since Duterte Administration took over the market confidence have bounced
- 7000 Points is the support for PSEi
- Duterte have less then 3 Years and can the market sustain the growth; Finwaze believes that the growth will continue as the Duterte have created a solid succession planning with the current political team
- Build Build we continue as Philippines have commitment from Japan, China, Russia and many more countries who prepared to re-build Philippines as there are so much potential for growth
- Philippine is still at the early stage of growth compared to all other Asian countries
- We believe the PSEi have a big potential to break the 10,000 point level as the 30 Companies in Philippine are all gearing up for bigger growth potential.
If you one of those thinking of investing in the Philippine Stock Exchange and don’t know how – come and join us on the 12th October 2019 @ Gateway Hotel. Learn why the rich are rich in Philippines and the Poor are getting poorer – there are no magic formula but reality. Finwaze for the first time be talking about Breaking the Millionaire Code and why we need to break that code or else “GENERATIONAL POVERTY” will continue again and again and again!!! THIS MUST COME TO A STOP!!!
Bring your friends; bring yourself – “100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED” if you feel that the seminar is hopeless!!
Time to make a change!! “YOUR TURN TO CHANGE”
Call Sharon @ 09199104104 for tickets and other information.
Article by: Strategic Coach & Mentor – FINWAZE.