Professor Kristian is an Athletic and Ironman competitor, likewise in his trading approach is about patience and cut loss at the right time made him the best trader of the year at FINWAZE. Results speaks louder then word and also 100% live account with any BS.
Here is his results
What it takes to be a good trader?
- Discipline to follow the rules of the school.
- Good Money Management.
- Reading Finwaze reports daily.
- Mix around with traders who reads and aware of the market.
- Never rush into a trade with knowing the market environment.
- Be aware of news that might interrupt your technical trades.
- Be patient and have a strong mind to cut loss when time arise when your trade is on the wrong side.
- Master the 7 Steps Rules of Trading that Chief always advocates.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.