Kim Jong Un Set Deadline for Ending Summit, Officials Say
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un set a deadline for ending the Singapore summit, prompting President Donald Trump to set an earlier-than-expected departure time, two U.S. officials familiar with the planning tell Bloomberg News. Trump had been willing to stay longer if negotiations were progressing, but since Kim set definite plans for departure, so did Trump, officials said. Kim is scheduled to fly to North Korea around 4 p.m. Singapore time, seven hours after the 9 a.m. summit start. Trump is scheduled to depart at 7 p.m., which is 7 a.m. New York time.
Trump And Kim In Singapore — The 26-Year Dance With North Korea That Led To This Summit
After what could pass for the set-up and hyping of a new TV show, President Donald Trump is scheduled to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on June 12 for their historic summit.
It will mark the first time that a North Korean leader has met with a sitting United States President, astonishing since we have no diplomatic relations with them and are still officially at war.
Given the twisted logic of our new American politics, the meeting will be a domestic win for Trump. But it will be a bigger win for Kim. No U.S. President has ever met with a North Korean leader because we never wanted to reward their bad behaviour. Read More @ https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/06/10/donald-trump-and-kim-jong-un-the-latest-step-in-a-26-year-dance-with-north-korea/#3130cec74e9b
WHAT IS USD INDEX SAYS – GAP GAP & GAP UP.
USD before the FED minutes of Thursday will have a PULLBACK – then long term USD looks good for a massive rally. The market is cautious as US President Donald and North Korea Kim meets in Singapore. The market will stay volatile.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES TODAY.
- Japan BSI mfg index weaken further pushing JPY lower.
- 9.30am – NAB will release their Business confidence and is expected to be hawkish; immediately after that HOME LOANS – which is a leading indicator for Australia.
- 1.30pm – France will release their final Payrolls and is expected to be good.
- 4.00pm – Italy will release their Quarterly unemployment rate, which is expected to be n change.
- 4.30pm – GBP will have a massive volatility when the Average earnings and Employment are released. – we are expecting the data to be good for GBP.
- 5.00pm – German ZEW economic sentiment which is a leading indicator for EURO; EURO expected to move in favor if the data is good; we do believe the data will be no change or good.
- 8.30pm – US will release a very important data “CPI” – which is an important data for the FED for rate hike; we believe the data will be weak or no change.
Do be cautious this week as the market stays volatile with central banks making decisions on monetary policies. Always put money management as your number 1 priority.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.