US, UK and France launch Syria strikes targeting Assad’s chemical weapons
Washington (CNN)The US, UK and France launched strikes against targets at three sites in Syria in the early hours of Saturday morning, following a week of threats of retaliation for an alleged chemical weapons attack on civilians in the Damascus enclave of Douma.
Russia warns of ‘consequences’ for US-led strike on Syria
- Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. warned there would be “consequences” for the strike on Syria, and that a “pre-designed scenario” was underway.
- In ordering strikes on Syria, President Donald Trump called out both Iran and Russia for their support of Bashar Assad’s government. Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/13/russia-warns-of-consequences-for-us-led-strike-on-syria.html
LET’S SEE THE USD & EUR INDEX
USD will go under pressure this week; we maintain BUY for EUR.
MONDAY NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 7.01am – NZD will open and the market should react after Saturday morning bombing in Syria and Russia threatens.
- 2.00pm – EUR will go to action when Germany releases the WPI data – which we are expecting to be good. We maintain BUY for EUR.
- 8.30pm – USD will release the Core retails sales – which is expected to be neutral or weak; as for manufacturing we are expecting to be good. We maintain SELL for USD.
- 10.00pm – US will release the Business Inventories and we are expecting the data to be weak or neutral.
Overall the market will be bias towards the USD as the market is looking towards China for greater initiative to lead the global market. We buy CNH and SELL USD.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.