WE WILL FOCUS ON MINING & OIL COMPANIES
As Philippines extend their build and build programs were are excited about the growth of these mining and oil companies; Cayetano says Palace expects budget signing by Jan. 6 ‘at the latest’ –
SPEAKER Alan Peter S. Cayetano said Monday that the 2020 National Budget currently with Malacañang complies with Supreme Court rulings against pork barrel items, and cited Palace estimates that it will be signed by Jan. 6, 2020 at the latest.
“Kausap ko si ES (Executive Secretary Salvador C. Medialdea)… sabi niya latest, latest na daw yungJan. 6 (As per my conversation with the executive secretary, he believes the budget will be signed by Jan. 6 at the latest),” Mr. Cayetano said in a news conference. READ MORE
WE TOOK 4 COMPANIES FOR CO-RELATION BASED ON VALUE
Correlation is a statistic that measures the degree to which two variables move in relation to each other. In finance, the correlation can measure the movement of a stock with that of a benchmark index, such as the Beta.
TECHNICAL CHARTS EXPLAINED
- NIKL out-performed SCC, PX & PXP
- Potential for moving forward for NIKL looks good
- PXP is the worst performer and now we are observing the value and also the projects ahead
- PX is flirting with MA200 and we should see some good movement in 2020
- SCC is heading towards MA200 and we should see some drama early next year
We will discuss more next year and how you can use their strategy to own good companies by comparing them with similar potential; for more on our classes and events – REGISTER HERE