WHAT IS MDRT?
Founded in 1927, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®, is a global, independent association of more than 72,000 of the world’s leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 500 companies in 70 nations and territories. When you are there for this meeting your life will transform – is truly an incredible meeting.
WHAT DOES MDRT STANDS FOR?
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is a trade association formed in 1927 to help Insurance brokers and financial advisors establish best business practices and develop ethical and effective ways to increase client interest in financial products, specifically risk based products like life insurance, disability and etc.
WHY EVERYONE SHOULD ASPIRE TO ATTEND THIS GREAT MEETING?
To be eligible for MDRT, an individual needs to hit a certain level of premiums, commissions, or income during the year. This income, commission or premiums are derived from the amount of work they put in the field – helping, guiding, empowering and teaching consumers the importance of life insurance and its true functions. Along the way as they educate and enrich individuals to be financially successful they get paid by the Insurance company for doing their job in the field and getting non-believers of Life Insurance to believing it. These people are true evangelist in the financial field. They Preach the good and the importance of managing the risk and putting money to work. Trust is what they build among the clients they work with and this is a serious job – as they handle the clients funds and putting them to work and if they field to don’t do the right job – they will literally destroy individuals and families whom they put trust.
Therefore the MDRT platform will bring all the best of the best to teach the participants the best practices and inspire each individuals to move next new levels. MDRT encourages its members to balance their personal and professional lives. Members achieve greater total success when they are able to live more balanced and fulfilling lives, and the principles of the Whole Person concept are incorporated throughout the organization.
THINKING OF BECOMING AN MDRT? – IT COME WIH A PRICE.
7 HABITS THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- You must choose the right company that have values
- Start correctly with a good manager and his/her mentorship program
- Identify the people that you want to help and what financial instrument will be an utmost priority for you to know and understand first. Don’t try to master everything at one go it will not do any good for you.
- Learn to accept “no”, “not interested” and etc etc etc…from the people you meet. Is just part and parcel of this business.
- Always put client interest first before yours; never compromise your character for money or awards.
- No one cares how much you know; till they know how much you care. Always do your work with your heart and not your brain alone.
- This business is a full time business and not a part-time job; will you sent your loved one who is critically ill to a part time doctor? Is truly unethical for anyone to be a part-time financial adviser, planner or agent.
There you go – BE AN MDRT FOCUS TODAY!!
Article by: FINWAZE