“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
- WHAT IS MAMMON GOD?
- Mammon /ˈmæmən/ in the New Testament of the Bible is commonly thought to mean money, material wealth, or any entity that promises wealth, and is associated with the greedy pursuit of gain. “You can not serve both God and mammon.”
Where in the Bible does it say money is the root of all evil?A popular current text, the King James Version shows 1 Timothy 6:10 to be: For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.You see nothing wrong with money – but the LOVE OF MONEY – that’s the issue!!!“love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
LOOK AROUND YOU AND TELL ME WHO IS HAPPY WITH ALL THE WEALTH THEY HAVE?
“Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof” is an aphorism which appears in the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew — Matthew 6:34. It implies that each day contains an ample burden of evils and suffering, with the implicit moral that we should avoid adding to them.
Money is just a resource and that’s doesn’t mean we shouldn’t work hard for it – we should, however we should take time to honour our great God and creator for He is a Jealous God.
IF GOD WERE TO ASK A QUESTION; HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH TO WIN YOUR HEART? WHAT WILL BE YOUR ANSWER?
- What is your real purpose here on earth?
- What are your desires that you want to fulfil?
- Who do you want to empower and care for?
- What do you really want? Money?
I have witness many of my good friends destroyed their lives by pursuing for wrong happiness – the world we living in – is a fake and transit zone – don’t put too much hope here on earth but rather pursue for happiness by getting to know your God and Creator.
MY PRAYER DAILY
- GOD MY GOD
- Don’t make me poor that I need to suffer
- Don’t make me rich that I might not have time for you
- Give me enough that I might worship you and praise your glories name daily!!
Start your day and be happy with the presence of God always with you – communicate with him – tell Him you love Him and want to be with Him; tell Him to hold your hands and guide you each day – trust me He will and He will make sure that you be happy always till you meet Him face to face.
“REMEMBER MONEY IS JUST A RESOURCE TO GET US BY IN THIS FAKE AND TRANSIT ZONE!! CALL EARTH.” – Finwaze.