Fed’s Kaplan sees two-three more rate hikes to hit ‘neutral’ level
Another two to three interest rate increases from the Federal Reserve will likely put U.S. borrowing costs in “neutral” territory where it is neither stimulating nor restricting economic growth, Dallas Federal Reserve President Robert Kaplan said on Friday. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-kaplan/feds-kaplan-sees-two-three-more-rate-hikes-to-hit-neutral-level-idUSKCN1MT2N8
Cramer: The Fed may already be winning the war against inflation and needs to pause the rate hikes – We agree with Cramer!!
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer points to “pockets of weakness” throughout the U.S. economy and says the Fed might already be winning the war against inflation.
- The “Mad Money” host again questions the Fed’s rate hike agenda. Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/17/cramer-the-fed-may-already-be-winning-the-war-against-inflation.html
WHAT IS THE USD SAYING?
USD is at the crossroad; to or not!! Well this week will be interesting to see – USDJPY reacts, EURUSD handles the Italy Crisis; GOLD & CHF as a safe haven!! It is juts going to be wow!! this week. Friday there will USD GDP data and it is going to be a volatile Friday; Thursday is going to be ECB Conference and once again where will the EURO go and Wednesday will BOE making decision on the rate again.
MONDAY NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 10.00am – RBA will start with AUD pairs volatility.
- 12.30pm – Japan will release their Industries activity and is expected to be good.
- 6.00pm – Germany will release their Buba monthly report – It contains relevant articles, speeches, statistical tables, and provides detailed analysis of current and future economic conditions from the bank’s viewpoint; we stay cautious for a double bottom for EURUSD.
- 8.30pm – Canada will release their Wholesale sales m/m – expected to be weak.
Market is now at typing point and can and will go anywhere. Be cautious and stay steady with your trades and don’t rush.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.