U.S. economy’s recovery is stalling, and it could get even worse & IT WILL RIPPLE ACROSS THE WORLD
What Bloomberg’s Economists Say:
“The fiscal response to the Covid-19 recession is running out of steam just as the rising virus case count impinges on the recovery. The most critical near-term deadline is for enhanced jobless benefits, set to run out at the end of July. A range of other programs will also need to be expanded and extended if policy is to avoid swinging from recovery driver to recessionary drag.” —Andrew Husby – READ MORE
Blood red sky: Gokongweis expected to lose up to P1B a month from Cebu Pacific in 2020 – This could also ripple the fear…what about other industries?
Fasten your seat belts shareholders, Cebu Pacific is headed for a turbulent 2020.
The Gokongwei-owned budget airline is expected to lose between P7 billion and P12 billion in 2020 due to passenger fears and travel restrictions brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
This is based on forecasts of stock analysts who were disheartened by Cebu Pacific’s lower than expected performance in June when all airlines were allowed to resume flights following the lifting of the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila.
WHAT IS THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS SAYING – OIL, GOLD, SP500 & DOW
- Coronavirus is something you can’t control and US is in a bad position for now
- Unemployment will increase if they don’t contain the virus
- Thursday FOMC meeting will be dim as we see – if the FEDERAL RESERVE go of negative rates – that will be disaster for the USD
- Interesting week for traders as the market will have a massive swings ahead
WHAT ABOUT THE PSEI?
- China bids to win back the Philippines – READ MORE
- Will Philippines take the China Offer?
- Many corporate companies are already seeing red and hope this will not continue too long or we should see more unemployment
- We recommend traders to stay cautious and don’t jump into this hot market without proper analysing the market
- Maintain caution & have good money management as Cash is King
FINWAZE TEAM – MANG MATEO – JOIN OUR FACEBOOK @ https://www.facebook.com/mang.mateo