Trump to spend days at military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis

U.S. President Donald Trump was in a military hospital on Saturday for treatment after testing positive for COVID-19, an extraordinary development that upended the presidential race a month before the Nov. 3 election.




  • Looks Gold be cool this week for 1976 price level
  • Market will consolidate and await news
  • Market will be fragile as long as President Trump Covid is cleared



  • We should see cautiousness on Monday trading
  • Market will consolidate before any big movement starts
  • Telco companies are creating waves last week and the saga will continue this week with STOCK CODE: NOW – Businessman Mel Velarde has teamed up with Viettel, the largest telco player in Vietnam, to develop information technology and telecommunications applications in the Philippines.
  • IPO – Converge –
  • About 70% or 1.05 billion shares will be offered overseas while the remaining 30% will be sold in the domestic market at a maximum price of P24 per share.
  • The final offer price will be set on October 9 while the IPO is targeted to run from October 13 to 19. Listing of the shares has been scheduled on October 27.
  • We will remain cautious as the market is still fragile – with Franchise freefall: 90,000 stores to close down in 2021; no bounce back until 2025 – Samie Lim
  • We see also the economy slowing down further with Covid far from over for now.


  1. stornobrzinol 1 month ago

    You can certainly see your expertise within the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart. “The most profound joy has more of gravity than of gaiety in it.” by Michel de Montaigne.

  2. The Dental Surgery 3 weeks ago

    Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal web-site.

  3. Very efficiently written article. It will be beneficial to everyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts.

Leave a reply to stornobrzinol Click here to cancel the reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


FINWAZE makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website ( or the information and materials provided on this website. It does not also warrants that this website will be constantly available or available at all times. The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. FINWAZE shall not be liable for any damage or injury, whether direct or indirect, that it may cause in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website. By using this website, you agree to the reasonableness of the limitations of liabilities herein set out and further agree to assume whatever risk, loss, damage or injury in may cause in connection to the use of this website. No claims shall be brought personally against the officers and employees of FINWAZE, in connection with the use of this website. The user of this website agree to the limitations of warranties and liabilities herein set out to protect the officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as FINWAZE. Any unenforceable provisions that may be found on this website under applicable law shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions.

Legal Documents  |  ©2021 Finwaze Philippines

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?