‘Never before seen’:
PHL braces for pandemic
A 48-YEAR-OLD Filipino worker at the Philippine office of accounting firm Deloitte was confirmed to have been infected with a novel coronavirus on March 5 after traveling to Japan in the previous month. He was the fourth case in the Philippines. Read More
Stocks plummet on coronavirus fears
THE STOCK MARKET on Thursday plunged nearly 10% to its lowest since 2012 as investors headed for the exit amid deepening fears over the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
This as the World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday officially declared the spread of the coronavirus as a global pandemic. READ MORE
Up to 150 million Americans are expected to contract the coronavirus, congressional doctor says
- Dr. Brian Monahan, the attending physician of Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court, said he expects 70 million to 150 million people in the U.S. will become infected with COVID-19, NBC News reported Wednesday.
- Monahan made the comments during a closed-door meeting Tuesday that included Senate administrative office staff and personnel from both parties, but no senators, according to NBC News. READ MORE
- Be calm as an investors; remember you are an investor and not a gambler
- Look at all teh companies and look for a strong support; buy good companies in stages and you won’t regret it in 3-5years time
- Never been a better time to go for shopping in the Stock Market; but wait patiently for prices to come in favor you.
- PE Ratios are all in your favor at cheap valuation
- No analysis have seen this coming and many traders who bought pullbacks are all in trouble with massive losses; we stay vigilant to buy at the right time. (AEV, ISM, JFC, SMC, ALI, AC, SM and many companies are all getting cheaper in valuation – but wait for a better price for now)
Our classes in Surigao city will continue on 21st & 22nd at Parkway Hotel (FLAVORS V.I.P Room)