MONEY AND YOU
We all have money, time and resources – the question is how we utilise them each day; being a good steward is one thing but being wise in engaging money, time and resources at the right place and with the right people is another thing.
MASTERING THE FINANCIAL MODELS
Essentially, risk management occurs when an investor or fund manager analyzes and attempts to quantify the potential for losses in an investment and then takes the appropriate action (or inaction) given his investment objectives and risk tolerance. (that’s investment).
What about your life? what “IF” your life gets into trouble like – death, disease, disability, loss of income or even divorce – what are your options to overcome these issues?
- Minimise the risk – that’s prudent and wise
- Build your home on a solid ground
- Don’t leave loose ends for the evil to destroy what you have created all your life
- Be wise and be a great steward of your family and take control
- If you have a financial adviser advising you to work all your life to pay premium than is about time to look for another one immediately
- Take time to plan and get organised for the journey of Financial Independence
- Nothing complicated – just take 20% of your gross income and transfer then to income generating assets- like – Stocks, bonds, notes, real estate, REITs, dividend paying stocks and etc
- When your passive income is higher then your current income – YOU ARE ALL GOOD TO TAKE A BREAK!!!
- 7-14Years is the maximum a human should work – we are born to enjoy the very thing that we are created for – to be with the loved ones and enjoy every moment with them – I screwed up because no one taught me – not even the schools – we were all told to be a good employee – errrrrrrr……..
- Now that you have succeeded to accumulate wealth; be advised the risk ahead
- Inflation, Cost of Living and change of business environment that requires you to re-balance your portfolio
- Always take time to re-check your investment environment and don’t get caught when the market downturn comes
- Diversification is the key
- Don’t stick to one industry but have thematic portfolio that will protect your investment environment
- Cut the umbilical cord of Generational Poverty
- Your efforts to create a successful Financial Model will benefit all your generation thats ahead of you
- Is purely you are taking the responsibility of a good steward
- Ensure your will is in place and appointed people to care for your minors
- Leave no room for error
At Finwaze we leave no loose ends for our readers and investors; we just want to be transparent to all; that RISK MANAGEMENT is not another program but is a MUST before you start your journey to build your wealth!! RESPECT THE FINANCIAL ADVISERS!! They have committed their lives, time, energy to make sure that they see as many as possible and put all the above program in place so that there will be less poverty and more moving towards financial freedom.
Article by: Ashok – Strategic Coach & Mentor