China’s top trade negotiator Liu He talks to Lighthizer and Mnuchin on phone to address ‘core issues’
- Liu He, China’s top negotiator on trade, spoke with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Tuesday morning, China’s Ministry of Commerce said in an online statement.
- “Both sides discussed resolving core issues of common concern, reached consensus on how to resolve related problems (and) agreed to stay in contact over remaining issues for a phase one agreement,” the Chinese-language statement said, according to a CNBC translation. Read More
- We sell USDJPY for 100 pips
- We believe the trade talks will range for a very long time
- JPY should be back as a safe haven soon
Join our FREE Workshop @ Register Here
Article by: Ashok MBA – Strategic Financial Coach