Trump’s plan to crack down on foreign investment is much less harsh than expected
- The White House won’t be looking to block companies with at least 25 percent Chinese ownership from buying certain U.S. tech-related companies.
- The government will rely on the newly strengthened Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States to deal with concerns about foreign purchases of sensitive domestic technologies, Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/treasury-secretary-mnuchin.html
BoC’s Poloz: Biggest Risks We Face Are Trade Risks – Investment Decisions Affected By Trade Tensions – CANADA.
Asian shares flirt with nine-month low on mounting trade war fears
Asian stocks slumped to nine-month lows on Thursday on growing worries the U.S. administration’s approach to trade is harming global economic growth even as it appeared to be modifying its approach to curb Chinese investments in U.S. technology firms. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/asian-shares-flirt-with-nine-month-low-on-mounting-trade-war-fears-idUSKBN1JO04V?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FbusinessNews+%28Business+News%29
WHAT IS THE USD INDEX SAYING?
USD is testing the $95 once again and forming a nice bullish”W” Pattern. Be cautious if you are trying to short the USD. Tonight GDP might just be a good and the USD $97 LOOKS POSSIBLE.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES TODAY.
- 5.00am – RBNZ left the rate unchanged. – Tena koutou katoa, welcome all. The Official Cash Rate (OCR) will remain at 1.75 percent for now. However, we are well positioned to manage change in either direction – up or down – as necessary. Our outlook for the New Zealand economy, as detailed in the May Monetary Policy Statement, remains intact. Employment is around its sustainable level and consumer price inflation. NZD remains vulnerable for a new fall.
- ALL DAY – GERMAN CPI data – EURO will be very volatile when the news is released – be cautious.
- 3.00pm – Spain will release their CPI and is expected to be good.
- 4.00pm – ECB will release their Economic Bulletin – EURO Focus.
- 5.00pm – Italy will release their CPI and is also expected to be good.
- 8.30pm – US will release their GDP and the market will react and sell-off of all currencies will take place if the GDP is good. USD may break the $95 TONIGHT. Be ready for a Volatile night.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.