WHY YOU NEED FINANCIAL PLANNING?
In general usage, a financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an individual’s current pay and future financial state by using current known variables to predict future income, asset values and withdrawal plans.
WHAT WE DO?
Put simply – a financial advisor refers to anyone who helps clients manage their money. A financial planner may also have certain areas of expertise, such as retirement planning or education funding planning. Financial advisors and a financial planners may hold different certifications and licenses.
FINANCIAL PLANNING IS BECOMING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN PHILIPPINES
Creating a financial plan helps you see the big picture and set long and short-term life goals, a crucial step in mapping out your financial future. When you have a financial plan, it’s easier to make financial decisions and stay on track to meet your goals. This will cut the umbilical cord generational poverty which have been a big problem in the Philippines.
WHAT I WILL DO WHEN I MEET YOU?
I will work thru with the 7 steps and create a dialogue with you:
- Identify 7 Dominant investing Motives
- Establish 7 Steps Process
- Review your Cash Flow and Establish Framework
- Reviewing Current Plans and see if there is a need to re-establish any shortfalls
- Explaining the 4 Financial Models and how you can take advantage of the Philippines Stock Market & Leveraging on Risk Management
- How you can leverage on our legal, accounts, financial services team
If you need to reach me: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 09199104104
We do group presentation for employees & also individual one to one coaching for FREE. Call us for appointment