A $1 trillion US budget deficit is one big reason the Fed may have to cut rates
- The recent debt deal between the White House and Congress virtually guarantees trillion-dollar deficits well into the future.
- A Credit Suisse analyst says that if the Fed doesn’t cut interest rates, markets could be disrupted by the big influx of debt.
- Taxpayers have shelled out nearly half a trillion dollars already this year for debt servicing costs. USD @ CRITICAL RESISTANCE
TECHNICAL CHART OF USD INDEX
- Remember USD Index is a good indicator for FX Traders
- USD breaks the Support – then it will be a great time to sell-off USD
- USD is still strong for now; if the FED cut rate then it will be a signal to jumps of the USD Train.
STARTING WITH A PRACTICE ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN.
Start trading with a Practice account and see if you like trading – open a Practice FOREX account @ FOREX PRACTICE ACCOUNT – Register yourself and trade the Forex Market and see if you like forex trading before jumping into our class for FREE. Our Free Classes
Option Trading is based on expiry and time – Open a Option Trading Practice Trading Account @ OPTION PRACTICE ACCOUNTBefore your jump into option trading – watch all the videos and practice and if you like Option then come to our class and enjoy the FREE CLASS. Our FREE Classes
STOCK & SHARES
Maybe you like a safer platform and instrument – so open a Practice account for Stocks & Shares @ Stock Market Practice Account – Before your jump into STOCKS & SHARES trading; then join our free classes Our FREE Classes
For more information Call Sharon @ 09199104104
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.