Powell to get last word on outlook on interest rates after next Friday’s job report
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is perhaps going to get the last word before the central bank goes silent ahead of its Sept. 17-18 policy meeting.
Powell is scheduled to speak in Switzerland, at the University of Zurich, about the U.S. economic outlook and interest-rate policy next Friday, Sept. 6. Powell will speak at 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
That’s only a few hours after the government releases the key August employment report. And it is a few more hours before the Fed goes silent to prepare for its policy meeting. ALL EYES AND EARS ON 19TH SEPTEMBER – FOMC
TECHNICAL CHART OF USDJPY & USDCHF
- Have a good limit orders
- Watch the Price action today
- Keep tight stop losses
- Have a good risk and reward and a good trading plan
The Fed could cause a recession unless it significantly cuts rates, Stifel’s Bannister says
- Barry Bannister, Stifel’s head of institutional equity strategy, says the fed funds rate is too high relative to the neutral rate, a theoretical level at which the Fed is neither restrictive nor accommodative.
- Monetary policy that is too tight could hinder U.S. economic growth and even spark a recession.
- “Rates signal a bear market, and Fed hesitations risk a repeat of Custer’s last stand at Little Big Horn,” wrote Bannister. RISK ON & OFF IN ACTION
STARTING WITH A PRACTICE ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN.
Start trading with a Practice account and see if you like trading – open a Practice FOREX account @ FOREX PRACTICE ACCOUNT – Register yourself and trade the Forex Market and see if you like forex trading before jumping into our class for FREE. Our Free Classes
Option Trading is based on expiry and time – Open a Option Trading Practice Trading Account @ OPTION PRACTICE ACCOUNT Before your jump into option trading – watch all the videos and practice and if you like Option then come to our class and enjoy the FREE CLASS. Our FREE Classes
STOCK & SHARES
Maybe you like a safer platform and instrument – so open a Practice account for Stocks & Shares @ Stock Market Practice Account – Before your jump into STOCKS & SHARES trading; then join our free classes Our FREE Classes
For more information Call Sharon @ 09199104104
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.