Fed may not have enough firepower to prevent a recession
- President Trump has been pressing the Fed to lower interest rates as fears rise that growth could slow.
- The central bank’s benchmark rate is already low, currently targeted between 2% and 2.25%.
- “We’re in a little bit of new water,” says Lisa Shalett, chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. ALL TRADERS FOCUS ON THURSDAY FED DIRECTION.
WE FOCUS ON CANADIAN DOLLAR – TECHNICAL CHART
KEY POINTS FOF FINWAZE TRADERS
- Be cautious of you are intending to buy EURO as Euro is a critical stage to continue massive stimulus
- USD also at critical stage where – if the currency is too strong it will dampen the export
- CHINA holding a wild card “TREASURY BILLS” – they may use it to fight US
Therefore this week will be an interesting session.
STARTING WITH A PRACTICE ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN.
Start trading with a Practice account and see if you like trading – open a Practice FOREX account @ FOREX PRACTICE ACCOUNT – Register yourself and trade the Forex Market and see if you like forex trading before jumping into our class for FREE. Our Free Classes
Option Trading is based on expiry and time – Open a Option Trading Practice Trading Account @ OPTION PRACTICE ACCOUNT Before your jump into option trading – watch all the videos and practice and if you like Option then come to our class and enjoy the FREE CLASS. Our FREE Classes
STOCK & SHARES
Maybe you like a safer platform and instrument – so open a Practice account for Stocks & Shares @ Stock Market Practice Account – Before your jump into STOCKS & SHARES trading; then join our free classes Our FREE Classes
For more information Call Sharon @ 09199104104
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.