FINWAZE TRADERS TRADING APPROACH
The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, or Ichimoku for short, is a technical indicator that is used to gauge momentum along with future areas of support and resistance. The all-in-one technical indicator is comprised of five lines called the tenkan-sen, kijun-sen, senkou span A, senkou span B and chikou span. FINWAZE Traders are trained to observe the Fractal & Ichi Moku movement to establish clear Resistance and Support zone before entry.
FINWAZE TECHNICAL CHART EXPLAINED
- “W” Bullish Formation is called Chart Pattern – and it indicates that the breakout to new high is taking action
- Ichi Moku Resistance in-tact – wait for the price to break
- Bollinger Band is still not in favor yet….
Traders remember what you been taught in class – don’t rush but wait for price action to be triggered.
- Trend Lines are drawn to see if the Chart pattern changes – as you can see the Price is now taking action to break
- Ichi Moku still in-tact however we believe this week the ICHI MOKU support should break
- Price holding @ Support Line
Traders establish your pending orders and enjoy the trade
- Price is taking a Pullback movement
- Bullish Flag is a Chart pattern to watch – its a signal that the Price is going to mee up soon
- Bollinger Band Fair Price should go to action on Monday then the movement upwards will continue.
Traders establish pending orders at Fair price or Oversold deviation for a good trade position.
STARTING WITH A PRACTICE ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN.
Start trading with a Practice account and see if you like trading – open a Practice FOREX account @ FOREX PRACTICE ACCOUNT – Register yourself and trade the Forex Market and see if you like forex trading before jumping into our class for FREE. Our Free Classes
Option Trading is based on expiry and time – Open a Option Trading Practice Trading Account @ OPTION PRACTICE ACCOUNTBefore your jump into option trading – watch all the videos and practice and if you like Option then come to our class and enjoy the FREE CLASS. Our FREE Classes
STOCK & SHARES
Maybe you like a safer platform and instrument – so open a Practice account for Stocks & Shares @ Stock Market Practice Account – Before your jump into STOCKS & SHARES trading; then join our free classes Our FREE Classes
For more information Call Sharon @ 09199104104
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.