WHY THERE IS A NEED FOR YOU TO LEARN?
WHAT IS A STOCK?
A stock (also known as “shares” or “equity”) is a type of security that signifies proportionate ownership in the issuing corporation. This entitles the stockholder to that proportion of the corporation’s assets and earnings. Stocks are bought and sold predominantly on stock exchanges (LEGALLY), though there can be private sales as well, and are the foundation of nearly every portfolio. These transactions have to conform to government regulations which are meant to protect investors from fraudulent practices. Historically, they have outperformed most other investments over the long run. These investments can be purchased from most online stock brokers. Join our 2 Days FREE CLASS
I HAVE NO MONEY
Whether you have money or no money is important to learn as it will set a platform for you and your next generation to get into the wealth creation model; learn how to invest legally and trust me is simple. Is a myth that common people in the streets thinks stock market is for the RICH. Stock Market is for everybody and not for only a special breed. Warren Buffet made all his wealth in the stock market and now the richest man in the world. The market go up and go down for the last 100 years and yet he remains as the richest man in the world. Amazon Jeff also the richest man in the world made money thru the stock market Join our 2 Days FREE CLASS.
FINWAZE CREATE MILLIONAIRES AND WE WILL
We walk the talk and we believe everyone in this world deserves to be a millionaire; to be a millionaire there are rules and unless otherwise you follow those rules you will be poor for the rest of you life. Let me list some:
- Reading financial news, economic news, top 10 companies in your country and etc
- Investing is not get rich quick model is 7 – 14 years program
- Invest first before you spent on anything else
- Create good habit – buy things that you need and not the wants
- Never work for the rest of your life but create residual income that will sustain your lifestyle
- Never stop learning but always ready to learn new things and new ideas
- Stay away from speculative investment
- Understand what is IPO and take advantage of a good company before they are listed in the market.
Join our 2 Days Classes where you will learn the basics to intermediate level: Join Our 2 Days FREE CLASS
- How to open a Stock Broking Account?
- How to Fund the account and start buying shares of top 10 companies?
- How to select companies with potential of growth?
- Understanding of Technical & Fundamental approach before buying a company
- Understanding Dividends, Capital Appreciation and add-ons
- Peso Averaging skills and Rule 72.
- and many more..
In life all should be given a chance to progress and given a chance to create wealth for themselves; but you choose which soil you want to fall – we train everyone and anyone as long as you are ready to learn and follow the rules.
The Parable of the Sower
That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. Whoever has ears, let them hear.” The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?” He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heavenhas been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. This is why I speak to them in parables.
Article by: Strategic Life Coach