WHAT IS STOCK MARKET?
The stock market refers to the collection of marketsand exchanges where the issuing and trading of equities or stocks of publicly held companies, bonds, and other classes of securities take place. It provides companies with access to capital in exchange for giving investors a slice of ownership. In another words is an asset to your financial portfolio.
MYTH OF STOCK MARKET
A share of common stock is ownership in a company. It entitles the holder to a claim on assets as well as a fraction of the profits that the company generates. Too often, investors think of shares as simply a trading vehicle, and they forget that stockrepresents the ownership of a company.
THESE WILL BE A COMMON SCENE NEXT YEAR WHERE FINWAZE WILL BRING A CLEAR MESSAGE ABOUT FINANCIAL LITERACY TO ALL COMMON PEOPLE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!
It is a must for everyone to learn the importance of Financial Planning!! What is Financial Planning then?
A financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an investor’s current and future financial state by using currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values and withdrawal plans.
HAVE A GREAT FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO.
A portfolio is a grouping of financial assets such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies and cash equivalents, as well as their fund counterparts, including mutual, exchange-traded and closed funds. Investors can also have multiple portfolios for various purposes. It all depends on one’s objectives as an investor. Is never too late to start a financial portfolio!!
ENOUGH OF POVERTY
Absolute poverty, extreme poverty, or destitution refers to the complete lack of the means necessary to meet basic personal needs such as food, clothing and shelter. The threshold at which absolute poverty is defined is considered to be about the same, independent of the person’s permanent location or era. We in Philippines are not destined to be poor; we must stand up and fight poverty by being finically literate!!
POVERTY IN SIMPLE TERMS
Poverty means not having enough money for basic needs such as food, drinking water, shelter, or toilets. Many people in different countries live in poverty, especially in developing areas of Africa, Latin America and some parts Asia.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- Are your parents poor? If Yes, what will be your kids answer in 15-20 years later – same or different?
- Are buying the wants and waste all your money or are you focusing buying the needs and save the rest?
- Remember if you start buying the wants – one day when you have no money you will start selling al the needs that you have.
- Are you same as others; “I HAVE NO MONEY TO START ANYTHING”. – You are not alone – speak to someone that is financially literate and start your journey or call Sharon @ 09199104104 or email her @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are same as others; “I AM BUSY AND I HAVE NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING” – You are not alone – speak to someone that is financially literate and start your journey or call Sharon @ 09199104104 @ email@example.com
Is never too late to start your financial freedom journey today!! Remember if your parents are poor I understand but if you kids are poor – that’s your fault!! – Ashok
Article by: Ashok