HOW MANY TYPES OF INVESTMENT ARE THERE?
- Growth Strategy – Business & equity based investments
- Stocks & Shares
- Real Estate
- Money & Bond Market
- Cash based – Banks
- Fixed interest
CHOOSE THE INVESTMENT MODEL THAT IS SUITABLE TO YOUR RISK PROFILE – WHAT IS RISK PROFILE?
A risk profile is an evaluation of an individual’s willingness and ability to take risks. It can also refer to the threats to which an organization is exposed. A risk profile is important for determining a proper investment asset allocation for a portfolio. Remember always construct an investment portfolio that can withstand market or timeline shock and yet give a decent returns.
WHAT IS MARKET SHOCK?
Market shock is nothing more then Lehmann brothers incident or global crisis that will affect everybody’s investment.
WHAT IS TIMELINE SHOCK?
Timeline shock is nothing more then natural disaster strikes you – critical illness, disability and etc.
Therefore is important that we as responsible steward ensure that our investment strategy is well planned with proper risk management in place.
INVESTING IN THE PHILIPPINES AND WHY?
- Growth – I will invest in Small business – Agriculture, Poultry and Aquaponics (Small for a start)
- Stocks & Shares – 20% of my income I will allocate – buying the best 5 companies in Philippines
- Real Estate – I will be cautious as it will reduce my liquidity for other investments – Will focus on paying up my home and make my home as a collateral if there is an investment opportunities in the later years
- Money and Bond Market – I will allocate some funds to buy these so that I have some good liquidity
- Cash Based – I will ensure 6-12month of my living expenses are kept in the bank in the event of unforeseen situation
- Fixed Interest – Endowment plan with an Insurance company will be good enough.
PHILIPPINE STOCK MARKET IS UNDER-VALUED AND FOREIGNERS ARE ENJOYING THE FLUCTUATION.
Why many filipinos are not investing in the Philippine Stock Exchange for their money to grow? To be honest; many have no idea what is the Stock Market to start with; at FINWAZE we train all Filipinos for FREE!! YES FREE!! FREE CLASSES. Foreigners who are good in stock are making disgusting returns – companies like – Jollibee, Ayala, SM and etc. There is no magic formula is simple as ABC. 2019 alone have gained more then 50%.
Remember if you invest on the things that you don’t need then one day during crisis you will sell the things that you need.
START YOUR INVESTING JOURNEY TODAY AS WE BRING MORE ABOUT PHILIPPINE INVESTMENT AND WHERE TO INVEST.
Call Sharon for Financial Advice; 09199104104.
Article by: FINWAZE