DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE NOT REAL.
How many developed countries are there in the world?
However many other institutions have created more general lists referred to when discussing developed countries. For example, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) identifies 39 “advanced economies”. The OECD’s 36 members are known as the “developed countries club” The World Bank identifies 81 “high income countries”
Philippines is not one of them; but wait – we should be happy!!! because most suicidal comes from this countries….
The Philippines is not a developed country.
As of 2016, per capita GDP in the Philippines is $7,358, well below any accepted minimum for developed country status. The country’s latest HDI is 0.66. … The Philippines is very much a developing country, and it has a long way to go to reach developed status. OMG!!! WT********* really? but wait we are happy everyday!! Karaoke, singing, dancing and having fun…..you guys are working working and working and getting drunk, stressed and know what shit – and go to sleep….we here in Philippines are having a great time….
WE HAVE EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING HERE IN PHILIPPINES!!!
- Backyard farming
- Chickens running around everyday
- Dogs everywhere and they are your best friends
- No stress – vegetables and food everywhere
- Beaches and fun area everywhere…just decide and go
- People are friendly most of the time..hahhaha…
- No dateline, No Goals, No Shit…..Just live each day as it is…
NO ALARM CLOCK REQUIRED
Cocks will wake you up each day!! 5am is nothing for common people here in Philippines….for the developed country – “air-con” and waking up early is a nightmare….hahahahaa…you see we love Philippines!!! Life is wonderful here!!! If you don’t believe us…come and visit and stay at Ibarra Farm Place!!
FROM CORPORATE LIFE TO A COMMON PERSON – LIFE IS WONDERFUL
I will never ever go back to corporate life – even if there were to give a million bucks…”DEVIL ADVOCATE” watch this movie!!! and you will know why…..
The Corporate companies are there to kill you…corruption, bully, exploiting and you name it….is there every second and every minute!! WHAT A BULLSHIT!!
THIS IS LIFE!! NO DATELINE, NO TIMELINE, NO TARGETS, NO BULLSHITS BUT IS ALL ABOUT WHAT GOD WANT ME TO DO….LOVE THE PEOPLE AND LOVE GOD’S CREATION!!
GOD’S BLESSINGS TO YOU
1. The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land. – Deuteronomy 28:8
2. But I will bless the person who puts his trust in me. He is like a tree growing near a stream and sending out roots to the water. It is not afraid when hot weather comes, because its leaves stay green; it has no worries when there is no rain; it keeps on bearing fruit. – Jeremiah 17:7-8
3. The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. –Deuteronomy 28:12
4. May God give you of heaven’s dew and of earth’s richness – an abundance of grain and new wine. – Genesis 27:28
WHEN YOU WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE
5. The threshing places will be full of grain; the pits beside the presses will overflow with wine and olive oil. I will give you back what you lost in the years when swarms of locusts ate your crops. – Joel 2:24-25
6. I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. – Jeremiah 29:11 – Success Farming.
PHILIPPINES IS A BLESSED COUNTRY AND LEARN TO EMBRACE AND BE POSITIVE!!!
Today, I am not making much money…but trust me – I sleep well each day!! We will all die one day!! so the bottom line is – spent time with your loved ones and enjoy every moment by staying happy!!!
Article by: D’Parlei Marketing & Services