The EU And Britain’s Latest Plan Says A Trade Deal Will Have To Be Agreed By Summer 2020
If the UK and the European Union have not agreed a trade deal by the summer of 2020 that keeps the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland open, a British prime minister will have to decide whether to buy more time or keep the UK aligned to EU rules for years to come. European diplomats have been told for the first time that UK and EU negotiators are working on a mechanism to review in July 2020 whether the so-called backstop, an insurance policy to avoid a hard border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland under all circumstances, will need to be activated, according to a diplomatic note.
JPMorgan Leads $283 Billion Brexit Shift to Frankfurt
The major U.S. investment banks are planning to shift assets to Frankfurt because of Brexit, a move that would see their balance sheets in Germany grow to about 250 billion euros ($283 billion), several people briefed on the matter said. Goldman Sachs Group Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Morgan Stanley and Citigroup Inc. have presented plans to increase the assets held through their Frankfurt subsidiaries tenfold after the U.K.’s exit from the EU to comply with requirements, the people said. They asked not to be identified discussing private information. Read More @ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-09/u-s-banks-said-to-plan-tenfold-increase-of-assets-in-frankfurt?srnd=premium-europe
China inflation tame, frees central bank to further ease trade war impact on economy – AUD, NZD & CAD Prepares for new falls!!
- China factory inflation eases in October, consumer inflation tame, as economy slows due to trade war
- Modest inflation allows People’s Bank of China to ease monetary policy further to offset trade war impact on economy – Read More @ https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2172436/china-factory-inflation-growth-slows-fourth-month-trade-war
WHAT IS THE USD SAYING?
USD is hungry for a biggest breakout ever; but it also will come with a price with the DOW JONES – Major correction preparation as easy money comes to an end. Mortgage default, credit card default and many more default is in the making….be ready for some real action moving forward!!
MONDAY NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES
- 7.50am – Japan will release their PPI – It’s a leading indicator of consumer inflation – when corporations raise the price of their goods the higher costs are usually passed on to the consumer; EXPECTED to be good.
- 2.00pm – Prelim Machine tools – expected to be good.
- 5.00pm – Italian Industrial Production – little or no movement.
The market will be quiet in the night as the US & CANADA goes for holiday; bank closed.
Meantime be safe and always be good with your money management.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.