FRESH NEWS – GOLD & JPY gets into safe haven together with CHF. SYRIA ISSUE NEXT!! IS ALL ABOUT OIL!!! Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War
Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race? – Donald Trump.
Federal Reserve policymakers all saw strengthening economy, inflation: minutes
All of the Federal Reserve’s policymakers felt that the U.S. economy would firm further and that inflation would rise in the coming months, minutes of the central bank’s last policy meeting on March 20-21 released on Wednesday showed. The readout of the meeting, at which the Fed unanimously voted to raise borrowing costs by a quarter percentage point, also showed that policymakers were wary about the impact of the Trump administration’s trade and fiscal policies. “All participants agreed that the outlook for the economy beyond the current quarter had strengthened in recent months,” the Fed said in the minutes. “In addition, all participants expected inflation on a 12-month basis to move up in coming months.” Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-minutes/federal-reserve-policymakers-all-saw-strengthening-economy-inflation-minutes-idUSKBN1HI2UQ
WHERE IS THE USD INDEX NOW?
The USD should be heading back to $89 then it will decide to break or not to break USD89 today. The market is very fragile as SYRIA War issue and China Trade War. USD will go under serious pressure. Gold, JPY & CHF looks like an easy trade.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TRADES.
- 2.00am – FED Minutes – was a neural and safe minute!!- Read More here. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-minutes/federal-reserve-policymakers-all-saw-strengthening-economy-inflation-minutes-idUSKBN1HI2UQ
- 8.30am – Kuroda speaks BOJ – No change on Kuroda stand all remain the same. JPY searching for direction, we maintain BUY for JPY.
- 2.45pm – Watch for France CPI Data – EUR volatility expected.
- 7.30pm – ECB Monetary Policy – expected to be hawkish – we maintain BUY for EUR.
- 8.30pm – US will release Unemployment claims and Import prices m/m – both expected to be little or no change. We maintain SELL for USD.
The market will continue to Range and swing – most pairs are either Double bottom or Double Top – watch for breakout and trade the breakout.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary