Trump Is Tested for Coronavirus, and Experts Ask: What Took So Long?
Federal officials are asking Americans for extraordinary vigilance against a new pathogen. President Trump has taken a different course, worrying scientists. READ MORE
Philippine Economy to Grow 6% Under Worst Scenario, Diokno Says
The Philippine economy will expand about 6% under the worst scenario of the coronavirus pandemic, the central bank governor said, pledging to use all tools needed to address risks to growth and financial markets.
“Even under the worst possible scenario, the Philippines can still grow this year and in the medium term by about 6%,” Governor Benjamin Diokno said in a mobile-phone message late Friday. READ MORE
- Market is still fragile and traders stays on sideline
- Finwaze continually watching the market and will update all FINWAZE Traders on daily basis of the opportunities
- Airlines particularly suffers the most across the globe as most countries BAN travels – READ MORE
- Small businesses like restaurant, coffee houses and etc are all in the verge of a disaster
- Government’s are scrambling to flood the market with extremely high liquidity to soften the market falls
- The question now is – when will this end?
Learn to take advantage of the Stock Market and learn how to Trade the Stock Market safely and professionally – 21st & 22nd March 2020 – from 9am – 5pm – PM 09199104104