China Will Slash Car Tariffs, Trump Says in a (Vague) Tweet
After the negotiations over steak dinners were done, after he said his goodbyes to President Xi Jinping of China and after both governments issued their public statements about the trade trucebetween the United States and China, President Trump had one more surprise to drop. In a late-night Twitter post on Sunday, Mr. Trump said that China had agreed to make a small but politically significant concession to the United States: It would drop tariffs on imports of American-made cars Read more @ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/03/business/china-trump-cars-tariffs.html?partner=rss&emc=rss
World stocks soar, dollar dips, yuan up on China-U.S. trade war ceasefire
A truce in the U.S.-China trade war boosted global stocks to their highest in roughly three weeks on Monday, while sending the dollar lower and the Chinese yuan and several trade-dependent currencies higher. Read More @ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/world-stocks-soar-dollar-dips-yuan-up-on-china-u-s-trade-war-ceasefire-idUSKBN1O10TZ?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FbusinessNews+%28Business+News%29
WHAT IS THE BITCOIN, USD AND USD TECHNICAL CHARTS SAYING?
USD will face new challenges as the NFP data this Friday is expected to be good. The USD fall on Monday is just a pullback and is not a fall at all. Be cautious and always maintain good money management.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 8.30am – Australia will release their current account – expected to be weak.
- 11.30am – RBA will release their cash rate and rate statement – expected to be dovish – pullback of AUD is expected.
- 4.15pm – Swiss will release their CPI – expect some volatility for CHF pairs.
- 5.15pm – UK – BOE Mark Carney will speak and GBP is expected to be good – as we are expecting a hawkish statement from BOE.
- 11.00pm – FOMC Member Williams speaks – expected to be hawkish – USD expect to continue its rally.
The market will be a boring and slow till Friday when NFP data are released. Be cautious and stay conservative till Friday.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.