WHAT IS SPECULATION?
In the world of finance, speculation, or speculative trading, refers to the act of conducting a financial transaction that has substantial risk of losing value but also holds the expectation of a significant gain or other major value. This strategy doesn’t need a sizable investment base and may not be based on market forces. It is based on assumptions and can involve any type of security and this case is – Berjaya & Nickel Asia Corporation.
- Bullish Flag & Price is testing the flag.
- We are expecting a little more downside before the rally takes place
- NIKL may rally again by end of the year or early 2020 as Indonesia officially bans ore exports, we are of the view that investors/ traders may take profit in the short term given the volatile market environment.
- Volatile market environment and overhang from increased PH mining taxes may result to profit taking in the short term.
- Price have been ranging quite sometime
- If there is a breakout the price movement can be quite substantive
- Book Value looks fair
- Remember at this juncture is still speculative but calculated based on Technical views
Join us for 2 days course at Gateway Hotel @ STOCK MARKET COURSE – REGISTER HERE
Article by: Ashok – Strategic Coach & Mentor – Philippine Stocks