BE READY FOR GOLD, JPY AND CHF TO RALLY SOON AGAIN!! US considering 8 possible targets in Syria — President Trump says decision coming ‘fairly soon’
- Defense Secretary James Mattis will meet with President Trump at the White House on Thursday afternoon to discuss options in Syria.
- Trump says a decision will be made “fairly soon.”
- A source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told CNBC the U.S. was considering striking eight potential targets. Read More @ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/12/trump-decision-on-syria-strikes-coming-fairly-soon.html
What is the USD INDEX saying?
The USD will continue under pressure today as the market consolidates after a surprise EUR fall even with a good minutes from the ECB. We maintain BUY for EURO as the fundamentals are all in-tact.
TODAYS NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 9.30am – RBA will release Financial Stability Review – we expect a good AUD movement. We stay neutral and trade after the news – we still maintain SELL for AUD.
- Tentative – China will release their trade balance and is an important data – we maintain SELL for USDCNH.
- 2.00pm – German will release their final CPI and EURO will once again go to action, we are expecting a good data. We maintain BUY for EURO.
- 5.00pm – Euro will release trade balance data and is expected to be good.
- 10.00pm – US will release consumer sentiment and inflation expectation – we believe it is going to be a standstill. We maintain SELL for the USD.
This weekend please be cautious as there might be an attack on SYRIA and a face-off between US & RUSSIA. GOLD, JPY AND CHF will go action as a safe haven.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary