COURT OF THE TABLE AND TOP OF THE TABLE ADVISERS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON
Financial advisors meet with current and prospective clients to assess their financial situations and create plans for their futures. When not in front of clients, they’re often preparing for client meetings, staying up-to-date on market events, working with other professionals, and marketing their services. They also have a team with attorney’s, CPA and other professional to enhance their Financial Plans for their clients
- They plan their activities
- They have good admin and secretarial support
- They invest more then 50% of their income to increase activities
- They double their activities in their early stages of their business cycle
- They change their models with Low Activities but High closing ratio
- Their referral and COI system are well planned and structured
HOW CAN I INCREASE MY ACTIVITIES?
- Stay away from negative people
- Start your social media and stay connected
- Stay away from self-promoting but increase clients testimonials – preferably videos
- Find your right team – marketing, designers, bloggers (if you can’t afford do profit sharing with them)
- Have informal appointments with your existing clients; share with them your business model and ask them them to be part of your plan
- Organise weekly seminars; if you can’y afford joint-venture with another adviser
- Stay connected with global news so that you read widely and speak simply
DON’T BE AFRAID TO BE REJECTED WITH A BIG NO!!
Rome was not built overnight – it took years, neither any other reputable businesses that we know. Be forward looking and keep looking for your ace card. Once you find it; you are all good to go!! remember don’t be a mediocre and slow down your activities; always find ways to increase your activities;
- Join Networking
- Make appointments with small business owners
- Have an informal meetings with your currents clients
- Attend weddings, birthday and others and build your network
- Take pictures and videos that are memorable
- Post news and activities at your social media (Remember not yours but about others)
- Value – Add to all the people you meet and you will make the difference
“Success is not a Success; unless is repeatable”; remember for the river to be powerful the streams have to help to bring as much water to the river….as all the streams sends water to the river – the river is unstoppable and they give life along the way and they don’t stop for praises!!!
BE A STRONG RIVER – Build your STREAMS!!!
Article by: Ashok MBA – Strategic Coach & Mentor for MDRT/COT/TOT