Russia and China are playing the Currency Devaluation game as the U.S. keeps raising interest rates. Not acceptable! – Donald Trump
What will the next move be for USD – down down and down.
FED’S KASHKARI: Wall Street is ‘forgetting the lessons of the 2008 financial crisis’
- Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari says regulators have not done enough to solve the problem of “too big to fail” banks, and they therefore might require taxpayer bailouts during a crisis.
- “We are forgetting the lessons of the 2008 crisis,” Kashkari told a group at Howard University.
- “The shareholders got bailed out. The boards of directors got bailed out. Management got bailed out. So from their perspective, there was no crisis,” he said. Read More @ http://www.businessinsider.com/feds-kashkari-wall-street-forgetting-lessons-of-the-2008-crisis-2018-4
CNH, GBP & AUD FOCUS
USD will once again go under pressure today, we continue selling USD today.
What is the USD index saying?
USD has formed and inverted “U” and waiting to crack the support for $88.
TODAY’S NEWS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TECHNICAL TRADES.
- 9.30am – RBA will release the monetary policy minutes and we believe their will be neutral – expect little or no volatility.
- 10.00am – China will release the GDP data and we are expecting some good volatility for AUD, NZD & CAD pairs. We are expecting a good data from China. We maintain SELL for USDCNH.
- 4.30pm – UK will release the average earnings Index and is expected to be good – GBP is preparing for a new high for this year and more upward movement is expected. GBP remains focus and strong.
- 4.30pm – We are a;so expecting the employment and the unemployment rate for UK to be good. We BUY GBP.
- 5.00pm – German & Euro will release the Economic sentiments and is expected to be hawkish. We maintain BUY for EURO – we are now waiting for the Symmetrical Range movement to break today.
- 8.30pm – Manufacturing sales is expected to be good. We have moved from SELL CAD to BUY CAD.
- 8.30pm – US will release the Building permits and Housing starts – both is expected to be neutral. We maintain SELL for USD.
- 9.15pm – 10.00pm – Members of the FED will speak be cautious – we believe the message will be dovish towards inflation and rate hike.
The market is at fragile stage as Russia, China are head-on with US with several issues. More downside for USD awaits. Have good money management at all times.
High Risk Investment Warning:
Please note that Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss, It is not suitable for all traders and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, it is recommended that you seek an independent advice, if necessary.